Our List of Services follows the structure of good internet marketing practices, which are outlined in the IMP Internet Marketing Flowchart.
- Google, Yahoo, and Bing maps
- Business directories and listings
- Social media setup: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Domain name registration and hosting
- Dedicated email accounts and multiple-account handling
- Keyword research and Search Engine Optimization
- Website layout and header design
- WordPress and core plugin installation: site backup, site maps, broken link detection, etc.
- Mobile-friendly website integration
- Website development: home, blog, services, contact form, about us, location map, photo galleries, YouTube videos, Paypal payments, Facebook integration, email list signup, RSS feed, blogs etc.
- Content creation: articles, pages, blogs, newsletters
- Facebook Advertising – Puts you in front of a targeted audience (geographic, age, interests etc.)
- Google Adwords – Matched towards keyword search results
- Email list management with email opt-in forms
- Email capture using opt-in incentives (free reports, newsletters, up-coming events, coupons, promotions)
- Newsletters setup and delivery
- Blog content development
- Automated blog broadcasting
- Social media engagement strategies
- Scheduleing Facebook posts and Tweets
- Paypal account setup and management
- Coupon setup
- Groupon campaigns
- eCommerce & online sales
- Google Analytics integration
- Tutorials on WordPress, Cpanel, Paypal, Aweber, email clients
- Account maintenance, including: hosting, email configuration (forwarding, clients, integration, etc.), WordPress updates (critical), plugin updates, plug-in functionality checks (critical), recurring site backup, spam management, broken link detection, update missing SEO fields, cache clearance (site-speed optimization), Analytics reviews, keyword reviews, seasonal and periodic content updates, periodic site reviews, WordPress and blog tutorials